Join the Hayward Area Historical Society
We welcome and encourage everyone who has an interest in local history to become a member. Membership funds help support the Historical Society's educational programs, interpretive exhibitions, and the preservation of historic sites and artifacts.
Member Benefits at the Individual, Senior and Student/Teacher Rate include:
- Adobe Trails newsletter subscription - mailed to you four times a year
- 10% Discount in the Corner Store at the Downtown Museum and at the McConaghy Boutique
- 10% Discount on photo reproductions from our Photo Collection
- Membership in Time Travelers. Gives you free and discounted admission to over 250 museums and institutions across the country. Check www.mohistory.org for a complete list of participating institutions.
- Free admission to McConaghy House
- Invitations to exhibit openings and events
- Discounts on Bus Tours
- Teachers receive a 10% discount on Education Discovery Kit rentals
Family and Senior Family Members receive all of the above for 2 people.
Silver Members receive all of the above plus a book on the history of the Hayward area.
Nonprofit Organization Members receive Adobe Trails newsletter four times a year and invitations to events and programs.
Business/Club members receive one year’s business card sized advertisement in Adobe Trails.
Gold Members receive all the benefits of Silver Members plus a behind the scenes tour of a Historical Society Facility.
Diamond Members receive all the benefits of Gold Members plus lunch with the Curator.
Historian Members receive all the benefits of Diamond Members plus an art print on canvas of one historic property.
Seniors are 65 and over. For a Senior Family rate both members must be 65 or over