Hayward Film Festival
Call for Submissions
This film festival will showcase short films in the following categories: Animation, Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, and PSA (Public Service Announcement).
Early submission is on March 30, 2017 at midnight and the deadline to submit is April 6, 2017 at midnight.
Please follow these instructions on submitting your film
- Go to Film Freeway and create an account and a page for your film. Please include the names and roles of all participants and be sure to upload any artwork. Be sure to link your film directly onto Film Freeway or by using Vimeo or YouTube.
- Go to Hayward Film Festival on Film Freeway and submit your film
- Also, be sure to complete the Submission Form.
Terms and rules
- Entry is strongly encouraged to students enrolled in East Bay Area school districts.
- Films must not exceed 6 minutes in total running time, including credits.
- All selected films may be excerpted (up to 60 seconds) for promotional material.
- All selections will be notified by an email notification and phone call.
- Profanity in film is not suitable for this event and may disqualify your submission
This is an opportunity for aspiring media makers to exhibit their films and be recognized for their achievements in the Bay.
The festival's showcase is FREE and will take place on Thursday, May 4, 2017 beginning at 6:00 PM at the Hayward Area Historical Society Museum of History & Culture. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.