As a contributor, you can help HAHS continue to provide top quality educational programs, exhibitions, and care for artifacts and historic properties by making a tax deductible donation.
Please Join Us!
Your gift supports the following:
- Special exhibitions
- Collection acquisition
- Care of artifacts
- Archive shelving
- 3rd and 4th grade educational tour program
- Restoration of the Meek Estate
- The McConaghy House
- New Education Discovery Kits
You can donate online using PayPal or mail your donation to:
HAHS, Attn: Development Department,
22380 Foothill Boulevard,
Hayward, CA 94541
Please call the Development Office at (510) 581-0223 with any questions.
Memorial/Gift Donations — Make a contribution in honor of a loved one. A card will be sent to the family acknowledging your memorial donation; the person you are honoring will be listed in our quarterly newsletter, Adobe Trails.
The Heritage Wall — You can honor a family member, friend, business, or organization by adding a “book” to our Hayward Area Heritage Wall. Hand-crafted in 1999 by Will Hendrickson, the Heritage Wall is designed to resemble an oak bookcase and is a permanent memorial featured at the Downtown Museum.
Matching Gifts — Ask your employer if they provide matching gift opportunities and maximize your impact with a matching gift.
Planned Giving/Estate Planning — Including HAHS in your estate planning can be a big benefit to you, your family, and your community.
Shop for a good cause! Support HAHS by shopping online at www.shopformuseums.com. When you shop, a portion of the proceeds supports HAHS.
Corporate Sponsorship — Your corporation or business can become an Exhibition, Event or Educational Program Sponsor Deepen your company’s connection to the community and support local history, education and preservation. We invite you to make a difference!
As a Corporate Sponsor, several marketing opportunities are available, including:
- Public recognition at special events and on event program material
- Acknowledgement in quarterly newsletter Adobe Trails (reaching approximately 3,000 annually)
- Logo and name recognition featured on exhibition panels and on museum signage
- Increased online visibility on HAHS website
- Media exposure in local newspapers
- Credit in Annual Report, brochures and other museum mailings
As a financial contributor, your company will also benefit from a tax deduction.