A Farm-to-Table Pop-Up Dinner! Special guest Chef Alex Hrvatin returns for a very special Día de los Muertos supper for your dining pleasure.
Three course family-style dinner includes:
- Chef's choice snack: Tamal of calabase y queso con mole de pepita
- Tapas plate: brandade en crostini, pickled vegetables, warm olives, fried anchovy with aioli, tortilla esponola
- Cochinita Pibil, Pescado Verde, Refried Rancho Gordo Beans, Spanish Rice, Elote Corn "off the cob"
- Vegetarian option: Huevos Adobo
- Fresh churros with Mexican hot chocolate sauce
Includes lemonade, iced tea and coffee. Wine and beer available at happy hour prices.
Social hour starts at 6:30PM. Dinner begins at 7:00PM. Tickets $40 online or pre-order at the Cafe, $45 at the door.